- CMOs plan to increase their spending on digital marketing in general by 14.7% over the next year, and to raise social media’s share of total marketing spending from 9.9% currently to 13.5% in the next twelve months, and 22.4% five years from now. (MediaPost)
- Spending on digital marketing is predicted to grow 12% in the next year, while budgets for traditional (non-Internet) advertising will fall 2%. (The CMO Survey)
- B2B digital ad spending increased 15% to $5.8 billion in 2014 — due largely to growth in native advertising — while display advertising is becoming less important. (MediaPost)
- Digital marketing spend is forecasted to account for 35% of total budgets in 2016. (Business2Community)
- After SEM at 47% of total digital marketing spend, online display advertising (banner ads, re-marketing, and re-targeting) is expected to capture the next biggest share of the online spend at about 34% of total online spend and about 10% of the total marketing budget. (Business2Community)
- The top four channels for increases in digital marketing spend last year were email marketing (61% of marketers increasing spending on this channel), social media (49%), mobile marketing (40%), and SEO/PPC (38%). (Relevate)
Posted in Internet Marketing and tagged digital marketing classes in chennai, digital marketing master, digital marketing training in chennai, digital marketing workshop in chennai, dmi, internet marketing chennai, online marketing chennai, positive perumal, seo classes in chennai, seo expert, seo master, seo training in chennai, seo workshop in chennai, social media training in chennai, sukere, work from home internet.